Under normal to limited supervision, support Quality Assurance Engineering functions on Aerospace and Military Programs to include:
• Prepares quality assurance test, inspection, and program plans and procedures.
• Reviews manufacturing and design engineering documentation to ensure it contains the necessary quality assurance and customer provisions and criteria.
• Resides as Chairman Material Review and Corrective Action Board for assigned programs.
• Provides support for product failure analyses.
• Assures adequate supplier control.
• Interfaces with Customer and Government representatives.
• Performs ISO / AS QMS Internal Audits as required.
• Must be a U.S citizen.
• A minimum of an Associate's Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering (Bachelor's Degree preferred).
• Computer skills and technical writing capabilities, AS9100 competence.
• Minimum 4 years related experience in Aerospace/Defense industry.