Under normal to limited supervision, support Quality Assurance Engineering functions on Aerospace and Military Programs to include:
A.) Performs workmanship, visual, and mechanical inspections on Aerospace and Military products.
B.) Inputs to, and maintains quality assurance inspection databases.
C.) Performs assigned quality assurance product & process audits.
D.) Interfaces with customer & government quality representatives for source inspections.
E.) Responsible for approving product distribution & conformance.
F.) Supports company quality management system implementation.
G.) Performs other quality assurance functions as assigned
• Must be a U.S citizen.
• Ability to pass NASA, Military, and IPC workmanship certification program(s) is required.
• Minimum of 4 years ISO 9001/AS9100 experience is required.
• Computer skills and technical writing capabilities.
• A minimum of an Associate's Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering (Bachelor's Degree preferred).
• Previous Quality Assurance Inspection experience in Aerospace/Defense industry preferred.