Perform mechanical, electrical, accuracy, and environmental tests and inspections on BEI Precision products as assigned. Must be able to understand and follow procedures. Will be required to use standard measurement devices such as Multi-Meters and Oscilloscopes, along with customer test equipment designed for specific products. Will be required to work extended shifts, weekends, holidays, and nights as needed to meet production test schedules. Frequent overtime is routine in this department.
**This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required or expected of the employee. The employee will be asked to perform other duties as required, work odd shift/extended hours and the responsibilities of the position are subject to change.**
1) Minimum AS Electronics degree or equivalent formal electronics training.
2) Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, prints, and electronic schematics.
3) Knowledgeable in the use of standard electronic and mechanical test equipment.
4) Previous experience in environmental testing a plus.
5) Must be a U.S. citizen.
6) Self motivated with the ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision.