Manufactures and installs wire cable assemblies and small components under close supervision using a variety of engineering data, tools, and equipment while ensuring quality standards are attained. Reads and interprets engineering drawings. Solders while using a microscope. Cable assembly experience is a benefit. Developed skills through formal training or considerable work experience preferred.
• Must be a U.S citizen.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED.
• Able to read and interpret drawings, documentation and oral directions.
• Must be able to solder and work with small parts using a microscope.
• Must pay attention to detail and be willing to work overtime.
• Must be able to pass requirements for certification to MIL-STD-2000A Solder Workmanship.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years experience with military or high reliability soldering work.