Assemble and calibrate electrical and mechanical parts to create precision systems by following written instructions, drawings and schematics. Working under a microscope and soldering is a must along with the ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical assemblies. Technicians will be required to use a wide range of equipment including: voltmeters oscilloscopes, frequency counters, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, vibration systems and various other equipment. Employee may be asked to perform other duties as required.
• Must be a U.S citizen.
• Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Electronics OR equivalent formal Electronics training.
• 2+ year's work experience in an Electronics field.
• Ability to read and interpret drawings, fabrication procedures and schematics.
• Knowledgeable in the use of standard electronics test equipment required.
• Must possess the ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical assemblies.